RUSH exhaust - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RUSH exhaust

Torque Master looks like a great exhaust and after talking to Jimmie (owner & builder) he really makes me want a pair. The only thing stopping me is the $799 + $47 S&H - compared to $475 delivered for the RUSH. That's $372 difference.
    Anybody had any luck getting in touch w/ Value Accessories? I get no answer to phone, phone messages or emails.

Value Accessories has great customer service. They must have been out on a weekend run. I'm sure they'll get back to you. I've had the Rush for approx 3 1/2 years. The 2.5 & 2.25 baffles. Both sound good but not annoying. When I went to change out the baffles again last summer I couldn't get the old ones out. Rusted pretty good inside. Decided to leave them as they are.

No answer, no call back, no email reply, from early last week. I want to support them because they sponsor / help keep our forum going.

I ordered a set of Torque Master Pipes today. Jimmie, the owner & builder is a great person, worked for Honda racing for several years & knows GW's from front to rear & even more about the GW 1800 exhaust.
    Thank you folks for all your input.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    I ordered a set of Torque Master Pipes today. Jimmie, the owner & builder is a great person, worked for Honda racing for several years & knows GW's from front to rear & even more about the GW 1800 exhaust.
    Why didn't you just place the order on line at Value Accessories??

Love my quiet Goldwing, getting old I guess, but have been thinking about after market since a long trip last year when people didn't notice I was next to them and changed lanes into my path. Hard to really tell from sound clips, will be awaiting your review on the exhaust.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

OILER ...
    I had several questions about the RUSH. I was thinking if they're not answering their phones or emails for over a week.,Maybe something happened to the business or the owners might have that terrible flu, they may gone on a extended winter vacation. === I'm comfortable with my decision & how I spend MY money.

OILER ...
    I had several questions about the RUSH. I was thinking if they're not answering their phones or emails for over a week.,Maybe something happened to the business or the owners might have that terrible flu, they may gone on a extended winter vacation. === I'm comfortable with my decision & how I spend MY money.
    Not saying you made the wrong decision or how to spend your money. If you really needed to talk to them before placing the order, I would of waited another week...not as if your in a rush this time of year. They are probably on vacation.

OILER ...
    We have been here the whole time and have answered every email. We have also answered every message that was left when we were on the phone with other customers.
    I usually answer all of the exhaust questions and did not get one from you.
    Rick

I only wish their product had the material quality and the workmanship of the OEM and others. Stainless steel T304 would be nice as well as a more elegant welds. TBR welds are beautiful and they use stainless steel. I heard Bassani is nice too but I haven’t seen one in person yet.