Looking for a new helmet.

Thread: Looking for a new helmet.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    I bough a Bell MAG-9 about a year ago and wore it comfortably for about 8 months. Then the mechanism for the inner drop-down shield started to fail and eventually gave up. But I have to give props to the Bell support staff for painlessly honoring their 5-year warranty on this lid. I emailed them about the problem... they sent a return label. I shipped the helmet back with a copy of the receipt... and they returned a brand new one to me within about two weeks.

I like the styling of the MAG-9... it compliments the F6B. I think it's a comfortable helmet. And the way they integrated the mounting for a Sena 10S is pretty okay.

That's my

Ride safe!

I second this, good helmet for the price. I ride this when it's cooler out or let my wife wear it to reduce wind noise. My clear visor did wear out but I'm not sure if I have the receipt. Downside is that if the clear visor is up all the way its in your line of sight. Love the sunglass feature built in also.

purchased mine off amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by Craig_328; 02-21-2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: added link to helmet
    Veteran 16 years and counting
    Think. Adapt. Anticipate.