RDL Profile pics... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RDL Profile pics...

I would say that’s accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Yep, I remember when they got the new molds and FOAMINATOR working. My ass was soooo happy. I'm on my 9th RDL with my first made in 1979 at their old Santa Barbara factory.
    You get to ride in, us right coasters have to UPS it, lucky guy.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Her you go Verismo. The top is sunbrella fabric. Cooler in the summer breathes and is nearly indestructible. The RDL is not a limiting factor on how long you can stay in the saddle and ride.
    seat2.jpg
    seat1 small.jpg
    seat3 small.jpg

That looks great, NMRed. It's about the same configuration I was contemplating, and this is the first time I've seen one like it. I'm torn on the sunbrella. What do you think about it? Does it look premium in person, or out of place? Is it weird not sliding around on the seat? Thanks again for the pics. Sharp looking setup.

Jason

Personally I think the Sunbrella (smoke grey) looks great and I've never had a negative comment, but lots of compliments. There is no sliding around on the seat and most important it breathes and stays cool on 100= degree days. Also warmer in the cold. The fabric was made for marine use so exposure to the elements does not damage it and it come in many colors so it's easy to get a more custom look. If I ever need another seat it will be an RDL with Sunbrella.