Low browz - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low browz

No, I didn't end up buying these but they look good on the website.

https://electricalconnection.com/ind...-illumination/

I did a lot of lighting on the front and flashing brake lights but could probably do more on the back. Just haven't decided what yet.

Quote Originally Posted by motornerd View Post
    No, I didn't end up buying these but they look good on the website.

https://electricalconnection.com/ind...-illumination/

I did a lot of lighting on the front and flashing brake lights but could probably do more on the back. Just haven't decided what yet.
    I've decided to order them. I was only planning on getting the switchback turn signals up front but figured I'd also get the rear lighting on the same shipping charge. Have had the flashing brake light for a couple years. More rear lighting sure can't hurt.

Cool, let us know how they work out.

Low browz

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    I've decided to order them. I was only planning on getting the switchback turn signals up front but figured I'd also get the rear lighting on the same shipping charge. Have had the flashing brake light for a couple years. More rear lighting sure can't hurt.
    I got them, and then started tearing the rear lite assembly away from the bike. The installation instructions did not seem to match what I was seeing actually. I am not mechanically inclined at all, so for me to start cutting wires and trying to hook things up is not my cup of tea, so I put it back together and did not install them. O well.
    Last edited by gwchuck; 04-17-2019 at 06:08 PM.