Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
test rode the 2018 dct. Waiting for some other comments on radio. notch 30 under full face, 85mph, could not come close to hearing the radio. to make matters worse, local channel that comes in clear on f6b full of static. The radio sounded loud sitting still. Could not even hear the back speakers at hwy speeds. I did not adjust the settings before ride so just went with whatever the dealer had set up....any other radio volume complaints???
Audio is best when used with a Sena or Cardo connected to the bike. Apple Car Play or Internet radio makes this bike a pleasure.

Personally I have never rated a bike based on audio performance as it is very low on my list of luxuries.

Ride, handling, power and the DCT make this bike a winner. I have owned 2 F6B's and a 2018 Goldwing Bagger 6spd and now have a 2018 Goldwing Tour DCT. The F6B is a great bike but the 2018 is motorcycling on a whole new level.

For those who love their F6B I fully support your love for the bike as I loved both of mine and never imagined it could get better.........it did with the 2018 Tour DCT.

Beagle