A bit of help please - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A bit of help please

I got the MacGyver belly pan because the diamond plate is just a bit stronger for it's thickness. Fit good. I think it had Phillips screws for the front section and I replaced them with hex heads. Scraped it a couple times on speed bumps. All good

Has anyone had heating problems with the MacGyver, I noticed there are no cooling vents in the belly pan and I'm thinking there may be a heat build up once you have stopped and the engine is still running.

Chris

Damn it Chris, I just got to Albany today and I got on my knees in the motel carpark and sure 'nuff I've scuffed it... Anodised black it is! 🤔

MacGyver here, easy oil changes, no heating problems over the past 3 years.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Cheers Bryster, say hi to Albany for me. I should know better and made a belly pan one of my first accessories, no need to tell you what some of our roads are like, having said that WA is in pretty good nick i thing due the the mining companies. Enjoy the lovely ride
    Chris

Thanks choptop just what i needed to know, I've emailed Wingstuff, just have to wait on their reply to see how much it is going to cost me, hopefully i will not have to take out a second mortgage......just as a point of interest, the new coolant bottle is $140 au - $110 US, Ta mate