Interesting .... I was on the VRCC forum back in the '97. I had a '99 Tourer (black) that I sold to a friend. He still has it. Moved on to the 2001 Goldwing and the forum there, too. Had that bike for 15+ years (many other bikes came and went) ... it was my favorite bike of all.

When the NEW Valk came out, I wasn't all that keen on the look, but the motor pushed me to pick one up. Didn't suit me for long and I traded it in (took a bath on the trade) for a new 2015 F6B. I've modified it a great deal and love this bike. But, the tech is nearly 2 decades old. Hell, it doesn't even have ABS ! It is now my favorite bike of all .... However, I'm about to swap it for something else.

Weather here in New England has been less than grand. But, when it breaks in a couple weeks, I plan to ride the NEW Wing back-to-back with the BMW K16B. I've been following MBs on both, looking at reviews of both on youTube, and looking at them in person.

Not sure what I will do, but I'm leaning toward the BMW K16B. I'll find out when I ride them both. BTW, not interested in the DCT. Had someithing similar in my previous Porsche TT. Very fast, but lacked personality. I would opt for the manual tranny in the Wing If I were to get one.

Also .... recognize some of the "handles" of the previous VRCC and Goldwing MBs. Nice to see some of you guys still around!