Which is it? I'm confused. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is it? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
    I too came over from VRCC. I still have my 98 Valkyrie, with Viking Pipes, Dyna Ignition, Ultimate King Seats in the stable with my 13 F6B standard. They say you have more than one love in your
    life, I am lucky that I have both of them still under one roof. The 98 may be getting long in the tooth but she still is very capable of going cross country and looking good on Saturday nights. The 13
    is a different beast, and she is a keeper too. I plan to ride them both and at 61 years of age they will both outlast me.
    Kevin, At 61 you're just a "pup". I'm 73 and plan of riding til ???. Sometime this Spring you should head North & I'll go South and we could meet for a cup of "Joe".

Six2go,
    Sounds great. I usually make a shot up your way to Hudson Leather to see what they have for sale, Will try and coordinate with you later this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
    Six2go,
    Sounds great. I usually make a shot up your way to Hudson Leather to see what they have for sale, Will try and coordinate with you later this spring.
    Kool!

I have been a member of the VRCC for a long time, I've had a standard, two tourers, and an 01 Interstate. Loved them all! I still have the RTaz 01 Interstate. DSCN1878.jpg I bought a 2013 F6B and love that also. I'm getting older and the handling of the b is allowing me to ride longer and in more comfort. I believe the new Wing is once again setting the standard for comfort cruising with handling of a sport bike, the young people that take one out for a ride will definitely be all over this bike.
    Robert RTaz Tasior

RTaz
    Nice looking Scoot! Funny how you look at another custom Valkyrie, you see many of the same parts we all put on them. MY 98 has a full progressive suspension, Cobra Light Bar etc. My 13 has
    Ergo 2, Ultimate King and rattlebars kick shift, floorboards and it is really comfortable for the longer hauls. I just will not get rid of the 98 as she has brought many good memories. My son also has a 98 Tour
    and we have been cross country many times over the last 10 years, Will try and post a pic of them one of these days.....

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Sweet Valk, RTaz.

Maybe it is the difference between the 1st kid and the last kid in the litter. You fret over the first one and toss the last one in the washing machine and you are done. After having a boatload of chrome, I am happy to be able to do a quick wipe down. Also, less pitting due to salt air.

Robert RTaz Tasior

Nice looking Bikes! So got to tell you story about sons bike. He learned to ride my 98 Std, and when he graduated from college I promised him that I would help him
    buy his first bike. So he comes to me in late September and says he just got his 98 Std off ebay and he wants to go pick it up on the next weekend. He excitedly tells
    me it is up in Michigan and it will be easy to go get it and drive it home. I agree but ask him where in Michigan? He say's some place called Copper Harbor! I said well
    it may be in Michigan, but it is closer to Canada than Michigan. He looks at me like I am crazy. I tell him go get the map and look at it. Needless to say we went and got
    it and he rode the damn thing straight through to central Indiana. Damn coldest ride he has ever taken! He still has it 15 years later.....