Which is it? I'm confused. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which is it? I'm confused.

I have the privileged owning all the late wing model at the same period of time and I like and dislike all of them ...the old full wing was great for long trip but nightmare for downtown rush hour traffic, the F6C was most power but you can't not carry anything including your riding gears , we installed corbin saddle bags and made it looked like the F6B...and now with the new 2018 DCT good riding position , walking mode is genius but I have NOWHERE for my full face helmet which fit perfectly on the F6B.
    So now I just shut up and ride...

JB

Went to the local Honda dealer to see the '18 GW. They only had a full dressed one, just one. I'll say it's nice, lots of up grades. Honestly, I like the lines of my B better. A new bike is not in my plans.

Yes the need to remove panels is something I have had to learn to put up with.
    But that is something you learn to do on this bike.
    Just like dealing with the rear end and the six carbs on my Valk.DSC02556_edited.jpg20160529_085210.jpg
    DSC02556_edited by David Greenhause, on Flickr
    Last edited by shortleg0521; 03-27-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Valk.jpg

Favorite of all the bikes I have owned. I love the F6 and may look at the new Wing but this one stole my heart. Wish I kept it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Favorite of all the bikes I have owned. I love the F6 and may look at the new Wing but this one stole my heart. Wish I kept it!!!
    I miss my 98 Valk also. Those 1520cc Valks were really unique motorcycle...looks and sounds!!! My best riding buddy has two 1520cc Valks, a tourer with custom paint and an interstate. He thought about getting an F6B, but a good ride always changes his mind.

Really enjoyed the 154k miles I put on my 2002 GL1800, and the 18k that I put on my FJR1300, but I am really enjoying my F6B for now. I wish they were all still in my garage!
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic