I went to the doc and he diagnosed that I have TRUNKINOSIS. It's similar to SEATATOSIS, but a bigger pain in the arse trying to figure out which trunk to get right for trips AND the GF's comfort. Well, I've changed to this arrangement for now, and at least the damn thing is removable in maybe 2 seconds. I went with the Twisted Throttle rack and GIVI hardware. The only issue is that when you buy the Twisted hardware kit for the GIVI, they send you bolts assuming that you don't have the deluxe with the backrest. They are not M8 in size. The M8's are needed if you are going to attach this item if you have the Deluxe version. The Dale rack was fine as he sends M8 bolts with his rack and I had to do some fiddling and add spacers when I attached the Harley King Tour Pak to the Dale rack, but it was not fun removing it....not quick detach at all and the bolts Dale sends are hex head and stick up above the surface of his rack. With this Twisted Throttle rack and hardware, I wanted flat socket head bolts that would be flush with the rack and it took forever to find the correct lengths for the front and back threads. I ended up with 55mm for the front spacers and 75mm bolts for the rear spacers, both M8. I used Dales spacers and not the Twisted Throttle spacers as they are made for the bolts supplied that are M5 or M6. I used a countersink bit on the drill to enlarge the stock rack holes to allow the flat head bolts to fit flush with the top of the rack.....almost flush, but good enough. This GIVI is the Trekker 52 liter case and it does hold 2 full sized full face helmets. I like this one but the V47 would have worked out as would the monster Maxia trunk. Bought the back rest for the GF and all is good.............FINALLY.