2014 F6B is here. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 F6B is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    This is quite interesting. First...I was wrong about the skip-a-year plan, and moving the production like to Tennessee, as it appears that the 2014 line of Wings and F6B will be delivered...soon. Okay, that is...okay. But what interests me is that one of the 2014 Wings...not an F6B, but a full Wing, comes in all black, with a blacked out engine, blacked out frame, and blacked out wheels.

Hmmm...........
    Ha! Exactly! I called that one when I got my f6b. The wing would come out in all black and I bet soon to follow a rear delete kit direct from Honda. F6b with all the gadgets....... sort of what all the gw peeps have been asking for. I'm sort of glad, but sort of mad..........

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Limbuck, the Red is a nice color, I'll take it over Black. I am not saying one is better than the other. My observation from the VIN list shows that there are more Black F6B owners on the list than Red and Black F6B owners. I have visited 2 dealerships and they only had red units on the floor, call it a coincidence . For me Black is high maintenance, I'll never own another Black vehicle. Beautiful when clean but time consuming to keep it clean. My favorite colors on a Bike were on a stock 1987 Yamaha FJ1200.
    And I agree brother. I don't have many serious comments in me these days. I may have a yellow one any time. Nobody else does?
    I like the black a whole lot and almost all my past bikes have been black and chrome. I popped on red just to change course and I likely will get them chrome exhaust gone at some point so I can be a bonafide member of that anti-chrome posse bunch. Not buying bling has already saved me major bucks.

I've owned a yellow bike, a red bike, and several black bikes. Given the choice of the three, I would take black without a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I like the looks of the new CTX 1300. Looks like a good alternative if the F6B is out of someone's budget.

Attachment 2935
    I like it period! Will be curious as to the cost, but it looks like it's going to be loaded with neat stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I like it period! Will be curious as to the cost, but it looks like it's going to be loaded with neat stuff.
    Dealers I have spoken to are hoping in the $12K range, also they hope the Bluetooth etc is a test before the Wing gets it
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Under overview it reads like this, so I think it is just color changes.

"Two Levels Of Wow.
    Gold Wings have always been famous for creature comforts. So the Gold Wing F6B comes loaded with everything from surround sound to an adjustable air suspension. The F6B Deluxe goes even further, with self-cancelling turn signals, backrest, heated grips, centerstand and more. You even have your choice of color—luxurious Black or Pearl Yellow"
    An un-necessary addition from riding two-up on the great back roads in the area and un-necessary added weight. When you read Road&Track and find out that this missile is faster 0-60 that the new Corvette, Carrera and Ferrari why take along an anchor?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I like the looks of the new CTX 1300. Looks like a good alternative if the F6B is out of someone's budget.

Attachment 2935
    The ctx also comes with an accessory 45L trunk.

The bike looks like it could be a new version of an old favorite, the GL1200.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

Yellow is for a School Bus! lol.....

Silly pedestrian . . .yellow is for taxis!