My '13 "B" feels great w/ the OEM shock & front end. I suppose some folks want the advantage of racing style shock & front end & don't mind paying for them. If the OEM goes south, why not get the racing stuff? Go for it.
Having been in business my entire life. I know there's lots of businesses that run down / bad mouth the other guy's product just to make their product look like the greatest thing since sliced bread. As far as any new MC goes, I doubt if any Mfg. will put racing type / style anything on a product designed for cruising & everyday fun. 1) most folks really don't feel the need for it or want it. 2) It would run the price point up and that would chased off buyers. 3) somebodies going to come along and say they have a better trap no matter what. = Personally, I'm not ready to buy into the "bad front end" hype that's being put out only a few weeks after the bike was released. Having said that, it's a all new GW, I'm sure they will be a few bugs to work out and may be few "ah shits." The front end might be one of them, I feel it's just to soon to tell. ==== & that's my 5 cents worth.