Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
So Walcrow , you can vouch for the content and truthfulness of his videos? You are also putting a whole lot more words into what I said. Just be advised , is all I am saying. It's pretty odd that you can read someone's glowing review of the handling on the 18 Wing and then not a week later completely does a 180 and says it's trash.

As far as his upgrades, many who have had them have also had issues with the durabilty of his shocks too.
I'm not trying to argue. I agree with you about Max having the probability of negating Honda's design to possibly get riders to buy his future products. Every manufacturer does that and advertises that their crap is better his crap. Also, I would like to hear more about Traxxion's shock issues because I have been planning to ride over to Woodstock and have it done. I've read the members here rant and rave about the difference after Max's installs. I haven't read much about the negatives other than the $$$$ it takes to get it done. If the shocks have issues, I'd love to hear about them. As to the videos validity, of course I wasn't there when he took all the crap off. Did he loosen the steering head so the bearing would rattle? Beats me. We both weren't there. Am I to then believe that Max is a big fat shyster? Beats me. Max can do all the investigation he wants as I'm not getting a 2018 anyway. I'm sure we'll get plenty of feedback from those 2018 Wing riders who are either jumping for joy or pissed as hell.