Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Talldude, here is an offer..........I am willing to meet with you, in person, and I bet we can also get Kevin...kdelders...to meet with us, to talk about the best places IN this state to buy from. While I bought my bike out of state, I would not hesitate to buy from South Bound Honda, because I have always found them to be Honest...forthright...and very good in customer service. That is where Kevin bought his bike...that is where my electrifried lightning bike went to for over $ 10,000.00 in repairs, and I have every confidence that they would treat you right. The short ride from Lynnwood to Lakewood (south Tacoma) is well worth buying from the right dealer.

Now, if you really want to buy from H.O.R., and don't want to fly there to ride it home, I will make the offer to fly there for you, pick up the bike, and ride it back for you. That way you can either get a bike for less momey, or get a bike with a custom paint job on it, that is probably better than the stock paint.

The call is yours. I have been dealing with every Honda dealer in your area for a lot of years, and I would not hesitate to ride a couple extra miles to buy from such as great dealer as South Bound Honda.

There are several of us in this area that can help you, meet with you, and show you what we have done to our bikes, which is a wide variety of things on each bike. Just ask, and we will help.
Hey miles,

Generous offer! This is what I will do: I did my test ride on the Ride Motorsports Woodinville dealer. Out of respect I will approach them first. If I see that they are not flexible I will call South Bound Honda. after that I will PM you to speak to you and get some advise. The offer to fly to HOR and ride the bike back is very generous, but being a new bike, I would love to do that ride myself. (You know how exciting it is to pick up a brand new bike at the dealership yourself)

Tall dude