How much did you pay for your bike? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your bike?

I found mine by accident on Craigs List used. Actually at the time there were two black Deluxe F6B's, less than 1,500 miles each. Ended up paying 16 K from a dealer in Central, IL. Both bikes were in like new condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    Relax? I am relaxed, just making a statement as you are. And yes, I feel money is a private matter, so what! If you don't agree that's fine but GIVE ME A BREAK statement was not required.

Relax the guy wants to know how much people paid.If it is a private matter then it is simple DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD go to another thread and reply to something you will answer.
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by d-shark View Post
    I found mine by accident on Craigs List used. Actually at the time there were two black Deluxe F6B's, less than 1,500 miles each. Ended up paying 16 K from a dealer in Central, IL. Both bikes were in like new condition.
    Way to go d-shark great price and WOW not afraid to post the price you paid
    Ride it like you stole it

Thanks for all your answers.

No need to fight over wife issues.

Initially I was quoted 21K for the bike +850 for setup. When he told me about the 850 I was shocked. I thought what setup do you mean?

I do agree that not telling the dealer that I will pay in cash is a good thing to know.

Thanks,
    TD

41?

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Relax the guy wants to know how much people paid.If it is a private matter then it is simple DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD go to another thread and reply to something you will answer.
    41 years old huh? About time you start acting like it!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Honda of Russellville is advertising a Standard for $17,000 and the Deluxe for $18,000. Custom painted F6B's are $1000 more.

Speak to them in person, negotiate over the phone, the 2014's will be rolling in shortly.

Flea Bay has a used Red F6B with 130 miles for $16,500

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Honda of Russellville is advertising a Standard for $17,000 and the Deluxe for $18,000. Custom painted F6B's are $1000 more.

Speak to them in person, negotiate over the phone, the 2014's will be rolling in shortly.

Flea Bay has a used Red F6B with 130 miles for $16,500
    I am in WA state, so I don't know how much they will ask for shipping...... Has anybody ever bought a bike out of state and shipped it to their state with good results?
    TD

Because Honda of Russellville is pretty much rock bottom pricing don't expect free stuff like a helmet, you might get a t-shirt or hat. However, they will give you a discount on accessories. Last Spring I got my black standard from them for 17,200, I road over 1400 miles to do the deal/trade-in. And just a couple months ago I went back to HOR and bought CB1100.

Come on, guys! I see this discussion escalating into personal attacks and it isn't pretty. Look, many of us are on edge these days and it doesn't take much to get our feathers ruffled. I speak as a wounded veteran, believe me! I see this forum as a "sanctuary" away from all the mean-spirited things that are going on around us and frankly, it concerns me when I see even this forum going sideways. If I may, please let me suggest that the F6B forum is first and foremost a place we can go to offer and receive advice and express our opinions. No doubt, there will be times when we will be misunderstood and perhaps even times when we will be wrong in what we say. As long as those things are said in good faith, I would hope others of us could practice a little restraint in dissenting in a most personal way. I'll even try to apply this to myself since I'm not immune to insulting and feeling like I'm being insulted.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Come on, guys! I see this discussion escalating into personal attacks and it isn't pretty. Look, many of us are on edge these days and it doesn't take much to get our feathers ruffled. I speak as a wounded veteran, believe me! I see this forum as a "sanctuary" away from all the mean-spirited things that are going on around us and frankly, it concerns me when I see even this forum going sideways. If I may, please let me suggest that the F6B forum is first and foremost a place we can go to offer and receive advice and express our opinions. No doubt, there will be times when we will be misunderstood and perhaps even times when we will be wrong in what we say. As long as those things are said in good faith, I would hope others of us could practice a little restraint in dissenting in a most personal way. I'll even try to apply this to myself since I'm not immune to insulting and feeling like I'm being insulted.

hence my new signature line (Thanks to Chris Chrisite)

Please use self restraint, think twice before you hit the submit button on a reply. We had Riders from 31 years old to 74 years old at the Rally this year and EVERYONE was respectful, kind and a pleasure to be with. This site should be the same.

I respect everyones' successes, decisions and choices. We all turn on the light switch the same and we all flush the toilet the same. The F6B community is a small family, please leave the egos and trash outside of our home. Let's ride !

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.