This may seem like an odd question, but I'm looking for opinions on the subjective experience of riding an F6B with a Russell, besides the comfort aspect. I'm probably going to get one for long distance trips regardless, due to the nearly perfect track record for comfort, but I'm still curious to hear rider opinions on other aspects.

Do you feel connected to the bike when you're sitting on it while riding? Are you IN the bike? On the bike? Does it feel like it puts you in the pocket of the bike, or are you so reclined that you're comfortable, but sort of "out" of the experience of riding?

I love the B. It seems to just get better and better. But the one area I sort of wiggle around on is rider position. Unfortunately, the false tank really sits too low to fully grab it with my legs, unless I scootch all the way to the nose of the seat, and angle my legs down. Every time I do that, I sigh a little relief, because you can ride with your legs, which is a great way to really control the bike, take pressure off the shoulders, and really connect you to the road. But of course, in doing so, your feet are really awkward on the pegs since the bike isn't set up for that position.

I know the Russell won't solve that dilemma, so I'd like to hear about how the change in position affects the subjective gray area, so to speak. The fun factor. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Jason