First ride of the new year

Thread: First ride of the new year

First ride of the new year

Took the F6B out of winter storage today as it was 57 degrees outside...Great ride and still love each time I go out on the thing!!!...No reason at this point to spend the money for the 2018 as my 2013 has only 14,000 miles on it and lots of extra "whistles and bells"....it runs terrific and is a "hoot" to take for a spin now and then.....Regards and ride safe

Busted mine out for a few miles today also. still some snow on the ground but its 60.

Southern Ontario is getting two days of freaky 50 degree weather so my buddy and I pulled our bikes from my basement into the garage. Hopefully my first 2018 shake down will happen tomorrow to the Forks of the Credit.

I did my first ride of the season yesterday, and blew a fork seal, !@#$ potholes here in the Detroit area. Think I need a dirt bike until the roads get fixed.

I hear you my friend, my wife and I took a ride, in my car, up north on Monday and it was worse than an obstacle course. I have expensive wheels on my Fusion and I spent most of my time avoiding "pot holes" to hopefully avoid a huge bill!!....Michigan roads "SUCK"....Regards

Took the boys out today (98 Valk, 13F6B) here in sunny Indiana where it was 65 degrees and sunny. I am telling you we got potholes that would swallow a dump truck, but managed to dodge them. Put a hundred
    miles on each today.

WATCH FOR POTHOLES. Fricken things will kill you here in NW Ohio
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.