Anyone riding with a Klock Werks shield?

Thread: Anyone riding with a Klock Werks shield?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Dave, that’s a great picture of your bike! I have the white also, but I really like the black fairing on yours. Looks great. Out of curiosity how tall are you and are you still riding the stock seat?

Six2go, I’ll definitely check out Clearview. I didn’t realize they had an F6B option. Thanks
    Last edited by oboy66; 03-05-2018 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Add comment

Quote Originally Posted by oboy66 View Post
    Thanks Dave, that’s a great picture of your bike! I have the white also, but I really like the black fairing on yours. Looks great. Out of curiosity how tall are you and are you still riding the stock seat?

Six2go, I’ll definitely check out Clearview. I didn’t realize they had an F6B option. Thanks
    The black bra on the front is the Honda 'Nose Mask'. WingStuff and others sell them for about $75. They're actually made for the standard Wing, and need a simple mod at the bottom to compensate for the slightly smaller lowers on the F6B.

I'm about 5'-11", but have a 30" inseam so I sit very high in the saddle. I kept the stock seat as it fits me fine.

BTW the Clearview was my first choice, partly because I live about an hour from them and I could have picked the shield up. At the time I was looking they told me there was a 3 week backlog, so I bought the Klock Werks, which arrived in about 2 days. I didn't want to ride with that Honda (non) shield any longer than necessary!

I have a 14” Klock Werk and I love it. I could have gotten away with a 16” actually. I’m 5’10 and have plenty of over the top view. It was the first thing I added to my bike. I liked the design of the shield with the F6 and that along with reviews help me decide. I went with a smoked screen.