Anyone riding with a Klock Werks shield? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone riding with a Klock Werks shield?

I have a 14” Klock Werk and I love it. I could have gotten away with a 16” actually. I’m 5’10 and have plenty of over the top view. It was the first thing I added to my bike. I liked the design of the shield with the F6 and that along with reviews help me decide. I went with a smoked screen.

Thanks for all input guys. Since I probably have at least a month before riding is a reality here I’m going to try and hunt down a used tinted (15-16”)Klock or Clearview. If anyone hears of one available in the next few weeks shoot me a PM.
    Ride safe!

Tint

Quote Originally Posted by oboy66 View Post
    Thanks for all input guys. Since I probably have at least a month before riding is a reality here I’m going to try and hunt down a used tinted (15-16”)Klock or Clearview. If anyone hears of one available in the next few weeks shoot me a PM.
    Ride safe!
    One thing to keep in mind about the tint is if you are going up hills you will have to look through your shield at times. The Klock I have is darker than the CV and was a problem at times. My eyes had to adjust to the tint then back. My CV is the light tint which is much clearer than the klock light tint. It is much easier now. Just food for thought from my own experience.

Thanks, that’s exactly the type of feedback a newb like me needs!
    Appreciate it!

Tried the tall Clock Works, more buffeting than my 19 inch bagger Shield, sent it back went with the mad stad.
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

I have a 16" Klockwerks tinted.
    I'm 6"2 and I LOVE it!
    20170728_120150 by Scott Seiler, on Flickr
    Last edited by skippy1969; 03-30-2018 at 06:54 AM.
    2015 F6B Deluxe. SOLD!!!!
    Atmosphere Blue Metallic " the fastest color"
    High and low beam LED headlights
    Show chrome rectangle LED fog lights.
    Garmin Zumo gps.
    RAM level cup holder.
    Big Bike Parts belly pan.
    Show Chrome 2 way speakers.
    Klock Werks 16" flare dark tint windshield.
    Ultimate King Seat.
    Honda rear backrest rack.
    Honda cowl mount voltage gauge.
    Honda 12 volt cubby outlet.
    Show Chrome rear LED brake/tail light black chrome fender trim with reflectors.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy1969 View Post
    I have a 16" Klockwerks tinted.
    I'm 6"2 and I LOVE it!
    20170728_120150 by Scott Seiler, on Flickr
    Yeah I think it's all a matter of what you like, and the conditions you like to ride in, until you put a ------- and see how much less buffeting you get, it's hard to compare. The Clock Works absolutely did not work for me, I love being able to put my mad stad clear up, and my wife have a very comfortable non buffeting ride! It's cool when you're riding along and you can put your hand by your helmet and raise your hand up above your helmet about 6in and still not feel any wind! Pretty cool, makes those hot summer days with all that turbulence, so much more smoother on long rides! glad you're happy with the Clock Works, if you ever get a chance though try the Mad stad 15 in
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!