I know many of you have issues with the F6B's finish. I take issue with it as well as it does seem to show every little mark and seems to have lots of micro scratches when they came out of the crate.
I know lots of you say you would rather ride than clean your bike. I am the same but also can't not take care of something I worked hard to buy and am proud to own. To me it just rides better when it's clean and certainly gets more attention from those with an interest in bikes.
Today I took 2 hours and washed, polished and waxed the bike.
Using Meguiar's Ultimate Compound after a thorough wash I was able to eliminate 99 % of the scratches in the finish. Some areas required a bit of work, particularly where I took the "Honda" off the fairing and where the sticker was on the fuel door. I also had a substantial blemish on the right saddlebag at the very back. It is now gone as well.
I then applied a light coat of Meguiar's Ultimate Paste Wax. I will apply another 2 coats of wax tonight when I get home from work. I pulled the bike out of the garage and have to say it looks great. It will look even deeper with another 2 coats of wax.
For day to day and post ride cleaning I am using a California Car Duster and Meguiar's Quick Detailer Spray. The Detailer spray does an amazing job of removing bugs and leaves an easy, wipe on wipe off shine while the duster pulls all the dust off the finish leaving no scratches at all.

Just thoughts I would share my paint care experience and hope that some of you are able to have the same success with the products.

Beagle