What should I pay for a Corbin?

Thread: What should I pay for a Corbin?

What should I pay for a Corbin?

I know of a dealer that has an F6B in on trade. It has a heated Corbin seat with backrests on it.

Today, I called and offered my stock F6B seat and some cash for the Corbin. I did not offer a specific amount of dollars. The dealer wants to think about it and call back next week.

What is a fair price, along with my stock seat trade, to pay?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Only you can answer that question. How much do you want a Corbin. Myself maybe 250 bucks being that it is heated. I'm sure many would go higher.

I would agree with 2wheels. I've got 2 Corbins in storage from my old Harley. One's a solo and the other a 2 up. I tried last year on Craigslist to get $300 and never got a call. I'll put 'em up for sale next month at $200 and see what happens.

You should go to Corbins web site and price out that seat so you have an idea what it would sell for new because if the Dealer is smart that's what he will do. Then you can work from there. I would guess as long as the Dealer can make money on the deal he will go for it but he has to turn a profit or it is not worth doing.

Now that being said, for an example,,,, I sold my Corbin with backrest last year for around $600.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    You should go to Corbins web site and price out that seat so you have an idea what it would sell for new because if the Dealer is smart that's what he will do. Then you can work from there. I would guess as long as the Dealer can make money on the deal he will go for it but he has to turn a profit or it is not worth doing.

Now that being said, for an example,,,, I sold my Corbin with backrest last year for around $600.
    Good advice. I did price it out; about $1400 for the set up on the trade in. Heated seat, backrests, etc.

Thanks for providing some reference by giving the price you got for yours. Was your Corbin heated?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Good advice. I did price it out; about $1400 for the set up on the trade in. Heated seat, backrests, etc. Thanks for providing some reference by giving the price you got for yours. Was your Corbin heated?

Happy to help, No I did NOT have the Heated Seat.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Spend that money on a Russell Day Long. You'll be glad you did, so will your butt..