Trailer Hitch?

Thread: Trailer Hitch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trailer Hitch?

Hi Folks, I would like some pros & cons as to your trailer hitch brand and performance. TIA, cueman

Most spendy but Kuyakyn's looks like the strongest and it's modified from the Wing model to fit the F6B.

Is that the aluminum hitch?

Cool

I use the Bushtec .... to me the best on the market! six or eight tie points to the frame ... has a vertical post...depends of what you are pullin...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Steve 0080, The loaded weight is about 300lbs. and it's a two wheel trailer.

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Hi Folks, I would like some pros & cons as to your trailer hitch brand and performance. TIA, cueman
    We have installed the Kuryakin hitch. The fit and finish is beautiful and the receiver is removable. When the hitch arm is on it clears the bottom of the fender and does not look out of place. 6 mounting points and all hidden, except for one bolt under each saddle bag. LOVE this piece of hardware.