Sunshine, beach and seafood....

Thread: Sunshine, beach and seafood....

Cool Sunshine, beach and seafood....

Took a ride up US1 today to enjoy the warm weather and the scenery. Went with another couple and had a great ride...came back down thru the forest...great day in the Sunshine State. The surf was a little rough due to the winter weather... http://www.snackjacks.com/
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Sunshine State

Arrived in Florida on the 13th of October. Been enjoying the riding in warm temps and the sunsets at days end.

A few pics of yesterdays sunset

Attachment 3008Attachment 3009Attachment 3010

Damn, a hard life...... and I thought I had it good riding to work this morning at 29 degrees.

Bob109....before time gets away I would like to ride over an meet you for lunch...Dec is getting full....How about Dec. 12th ?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Meet Up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Bob109....before time gets away I would like to ride over an meet you for lunch...Dec is getting full....How about Dec. 12th ?
    Steve:

Thursdays are my Golf Scramble Day and I don't want to interrupt my current loosing streak
    Any other days beside Thursdays are fine with me. I'm just on the out-skirt of Citra off RT318. Not sure where you would like to meet up? I think MustangJake had a interest in a meet and ride!

Regards

Bob

Cool

OK...... how about Sunday??? How about lunch at Cody's.... http://www2.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/ in Crystal River..... It is about a 2 hour ride one way for me.. no big deal and the more the merrier !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    OK...... how about Sunday??? How about lunch at Cody's.... http://www2.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/ in Crystal River..... It is about a 2 hour ride one way for me.. no big deal and the more the merrier !!!!!
    Steve:

Sorry for the delay in my response! Had a computer glitch which I just figured out.

This Sunday, if that's the day you are referring to, is fine with me. Took a quick trip to Crystal River today with a fellow rider and had lunch at Cody's. It's just over a 1.5 hour trek for me. Let me know what time you would like to meet up!

Bob