2015 40th Anniversary F6B With Extras
Ultimate Seats 2014

Thread: 2015 40th Anniversary F6B With Extras

2015 40th Anniversary F6B With Extras

Extras include Mustang Day Tripper Seat, Rivco Flip Out Highway Pegs, Aftermarket Windshield, Kuryakyn Transformer Passenger Floorboards, Aftermarket Slip On Exhaust, Fog Lights, Smoked Turn Signals and Luggage Rack. Also has cruise control, self cancelling turn signals, AM FM Ipod hook up, center stand, heated grips, and passenger backrest. It's always garaged, covered and on a tender. It still is under factory warranty. The bike is in great condition, plenty of tread on the tires and recent oil change, currently has approximately 25k on the clock. Zero issues. The pictures show stock seat, Mustang seat has been installed. I have clear title in hand, current registration as well. I can help working with a shipper if need be....located in Central California. Asking $14k.

Last edited by Sabian; 01-06-2018 at 11:01 PM.

Nice bike. What windshield do you have? What is your height and experience with it installed with the Mustang seat?

Wow!

Wow! That is one hot-looking bike! Fantastic job with all you’ve done with everything. Somebody will be very fortunate to aquire this bike, good luck with a quick sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Joflewbyu2 View Post
    Nice bike. What windshield do you have? What is your height and experience with it installed with the Mustang seat?
    Thanks! I'm 5' 10"...I sit a little lower with the Mustang. I don't like looking through a windshield, just my personal preference. The shield is just right for me because it's a little bit lower than my line of vision, plus it takes enough of the wind off me to make it comfortable. I don't like getting blasted, but I also want to feel like I'm on a bike..I believe it's a V Stream if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowahog View Post
    Wow! That is one hot-looking bike! Fantastic job with all you’ve done with everything. Somebody will be very fortunate to aquire this bike, good luck with a quick sale.
    Appreciate it!

What exhaust is on there?

I believe Rush Slip Ons....