Quote Originally Posted by jDracer View Post
My bike came with Ergo II. I do like them and very comfortable I had two gripes about them. First one, the screws and grub screws eventually loosen over time; there are a lot of them, re-tighten and locktight periodically. Second, spirited turns would drag the main arm mount, this is with the pegs in the up position.

I decided to try out the Rivco highway pegs. Right away definitely high quality over the Ergo, super simple design and no slop in the pegs. Pegs up or down it's not going to touch the ground. Comforts is where it suffers. They sit higher and right on the valve covers, my ankle would touch the engine and I would have to re position my foot all the time. I feel like I'm squatting using these pegs, its not terrible but not as comfortable over the Ergo's.

So which one am I going to keep on... Rivco. I commute with my bike in the Bay Area CA, about 100 miles a day. Traffic is bad so I rarely get to use my highway pegs. 50% of my commute is lane splitting and the Rivco do not protruded past the mirrors with them down. I like how I can keep them down and hit the freeway round about and not have to worry about putting them up. If you re position you feet and angle them out comfort is fine.
I have the Ergo IIIs on my F6B. Love them. Got a new Wing and knew I needed highway pegs for extended riding. No Ergo III option for the new Wings. Tried the Rivco Aero pegs for the new Wings. Really liked how they looked, but just could not get comfortable with the Aero pegs. Sent them back and just unstalled the Mick-O-Pegs. Much better