Heli bars

Thread: Heli bars

Heli bars

I had the kuryakyn risers on my b , I took them of and installed the HeliBars. I adjusted to where I thought they should be and went on a day long ride. They were not quite right so I pulled them all the way back then installed the kury shims that come with the risers . This raised them up three quarters of an inch. Several rides later I'm very happy with the comfort. I think I have my backrest where I need it in relation to my seat and bars. Now I'm fine tuning my ergo 111's to get that perfect fit for me. I'm planning a trip to Colorado from Nashville the end of May so all day comfort is critical. I love this bike more every time I ride it!

Great news! Another "B" owner that loves his bike.
    When you go for a seat up grade, give the Russell Day Long a good long look. I just got my third one last week. You can ride all day and not be hurting & your butt & back will be smiling.
    Rode my V-Strom for 9 hours, 7 in wing & pouring rain. Got off, stood up straight, no aches or pains that day or the next. I was 68yo at the time. 76yo in April, still lovin' riding my "B".

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Great news! Another "B" owner that loves his bike.
    When you go for a seat up grade, give the Russell Day Long a good long look. I just got my third one last week. You can ride all day and not be hurting & your butt & back will be smiling.
    Rode my V-Strom for 9 hours, 7 in wing & pouring rain. Got off, stood up straight, no aches or pains that day or the next. I was 68yo at the time. 76yo in April, still lovin' riding my "B".
    Sounds like the RDL is the bomb, but with short legs I had Heartco build me a seat last year that's a little lower.