Part Numbers Needed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part Numbers Needed

Part Numbers Needed

02ec4338b2608fa47bfba9a8f36db582f9571393.jpg

Okay, I have a '16 F6B Deluxe, and a wife that doesn't ride. Can anyone tell me the part numbers of the pieces that cover up the mounting spots when/if I pull the backrest? The Honda schematic isn't the best, I suspect the parts are 4, 6 and 5, 7, but don't want to order what I don't need. Has anyone bought these?

Last edited by jmdaniel; 03-19-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Post a WTB (want to buy) in our "for sale" section. Note color. I found mine that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Okay, I have a '16 F6B Deluxe, and a wife that doesn't ride. Can anyone tell me the part numbers of the pieces that cover up the mounting spots when/if I pull the backrest? The Honda schematic isn't the best, I suspect the parts are 4, 6 and 5, 7, but don't want to order what I don't need. Has anyone bought these?
    #4&6 are solid covers and #5&7 have the holes. You have #5&7 already if you have the backrest, you need #4&6
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

jmdaniel, the parts you want to purchase are numbers 4 and 6 only. I just looked at the Partzilla schematic, and my '14 Deluxe to confirm this. Parts 5 and 7 are already in place on your Deluxe with the backrest... they would be replaced with 4 & 6 when/if you remove the backrest.

I hope this is helpful.
    Ride safe, amigo.

edit - DMAGOLDRDR just said the same. Boy is he quick!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Post a WTB (want to buy) in our "for sale" section. Note color. I found mine that way.
    Generally, not a bad idea. However, mine is white, which I think only came on the Deluxes. The Deluxes came with the factory backrest, and thus, not these pieces included. If that's the case, someone would have had to buy them separately, then want to sell them to me.

Thanks DMAGOLDRDR and Ixol Phane! I wish this forum had the ability to like posts!

I have a set but they are black. If you need to paint a set let me know.

I can't find #4 and #6 in white, only silver. #5 and #7 come in both white and silver. So I think they are unobtanium in white. Honda didn't make any F6Bs in white that didn't get the backrest, so no need for that part. Bummer.

I can sell you a can of white paint and a brush....

I can't find #4 and #6 in white, only silver. #5 and #7 come in both white and silver. So I think they are unobtanium in white. Honda didn't make any F6Bs in white that didn't get the backrest, so no need for that part. Bummer.
    Black plastic-dip.
    With the other black parts on the bike you'll be the only one who knows these aren't factory finished.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"