Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
Wow, glad to know that you are okay. That video system you have is a great add on.
Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
Everyone should get one it was the best money I spent and will not allow the lady who hit me to lie.
Quote Originally Posted by lgjhn View Post
Mike, I just logged on and saw this, buddy.
I'm glad you're ok physically. So sorry this happened to you.
My money is on the bet that she was texting. IF I remember correctly, NY has a big azz fine for that.
FWIW, I did start up and ride one of the 2018s.....it's bad to the bone, my friend...drone or no drone...LOL
This event convinced me that I need to get one of those cameras...worth it's weight in gold in a case like this.
I'm also with the "sue" crowd. This beotch needs to be taught a hard lesson.
Keep us posted, old friend.
I am re-thinking my camera at this time. I wear a Ion Air Pro on my helmet.. though in an event such as Mike just endured; that camera most likely could be flung off and possibly lost (doesn't get rear video anyway... just 180 degree's of forward views). It better than nothing at the moment... does give drivers pause when they see me looking at them though.

I'm going to have a lot of time this spring/summer to work on my bike since I'll be out of work (unexpected changes at work unfortunately). So may as well get on Amazon and start looking at them....