I'm a cowboy without a horse - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: I'm a cowboy without a horse

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Yes will, the guy behind her veered to the right at the last minute trying to avoid a direct hit in the back so he clipped her at the last minute. I picked up the accident report today and she is lying through her teeth already. She claims that she was slowing down when she was struck from behind and that sent her into me. If you see the video her rate of speed is constant till she hits me only then does her rate of speed change. The way it went down, from doing accident investigation for Verizon, was both SUV's behind me were traveling at similar speeds the vehicle behind her had no indication she was slowing down because she wasn't so he maintained his traveling distance, even though it wasn't sufficient, because she never hit the brakes until impact as she was distracted, probably texting. At that point when she smashed into me it was too late for the SUV behind her and the only thing he could do is an aversion not to hit her straight on so he clipped her side which in no way could send that much force through her vehicle and strike me with the force she did. Her vehicle would have absorbed most of the impact if that was the case. That's where the video comes in and it just smashes her argument, there is software that can measure her rate of speed and show it never changed BUT I was hit in the rear and so was she which makes the point moot to the insurance company, however, it will come in very handy in the case. That sound you hear is her lawyers jaw dropping to the floor when he realizes there is a video.
    Does the woman (and her lawyers) know there is video evidence ?

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Does the woman (and her lawyers) know there is video evidence ?
    Negative, but they will.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Negative, but they will.
    Let her perjure herself first. Maybe the court will see her true colors.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Let her perjure herself first. Maybe the court will see her true colors.
    That is my thinking also. I feel sorry for the person behind her as they will probably get stuck also, even with her being the cause...
    2015 Matt Grey F6B Deluxe - Gloria
    2011 BMW K 1300S - Stella
    2000 Triumph Sprint ST - Trixie
    2000 Ducati Monster 900 - Monster
    1985 HD FXRS (Still in the Shop as a reminder) - Frita
    1984 HD XLX - The First

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    You mean LA (Lower Alabama), I have been through those parts and it is just fine and not overcrowded like the east coast.
    Mike, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. You are alive and able to ride again. Thank Your lucky stars.

As far as LA, its a beautiful thang.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Mike, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. You are alive and able to ride again. Thank Your lucky stars.

As far as LA, its a beautiful thang.
    Much to the chagrin of both my ex-wifes their wishes did not come true, my death will not be that quick or painless. As far as riding again my current dictator says NO, at least till we get down to Fla. permanently.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 03-23-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Sorry about what happened and you got right up. Been following and had to say something when you mentioned how she's lying. You have video and thankfully I had an eye witness. I had a lying 83 year old. I was on the way to the hospital and wasn't aware. Thankfully, someone stepped up and told the truth. I still never met that witness. Good luck getting what you can. My evil doer had the least insurance allowed by Mass. law.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Thanks duke,

The INNOVV camera system was the best $ I ever spent and I it will be installed on as many vehicles as I have or will have in the future. You cannot rely on people telling the truth anymore because there is no honor in dignity only solace in deception. Once in a while you'll get a person with conviction, like the witness you had, but it is a rare commodity.

Much to the chagrin of both my ex-wifes their wishes did not come true, my death will not be that quick or painless. As far as riding again my current dictator says NO, at least till we get down to Fla. permanently.
    You survived the accident, hope you are as lucky when the current "dictator" hears how you described the "Love of your life" to your buds !!
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You survived the accident, hope you are as lucky when the current "dictator" hears how you described the "Love of your life" to your buds !!
    She's OK with the moniker, she considers it a triumph in doing something the other 2 couldn't ----dominate. The reason why the others are ex-wives is because they tried to tell me what to do, this one figured me out when even I couldn't figure me out.