I'm a cowboy without a horse - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I'm a cowboy without a horse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't think all of Florida is like South Florida or even central Florida. North West is completely different, even in another time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Don't think all of Florida is like South Florida or even central Florida. North West is completely different, even in another time zone.
    You mean LA (Lower Alabama), I have been through those parts and it is just fine and not overcrowded like the east coast.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    You mean LA (Lower Alabama), I have been through those parts and it is just fine and not overcrowded like the east coast.
    Mike, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. You are alive and able to ride again. Thank Your lucky stars.

As far as LA, its a beautiful thang.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Mike, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. You are alive and able to ride again. Thank Your lucky stars.

As far as LA, its a beautiful thang.
    Much to the chagrin of both my ex-wifes their wishes did not come true, my death will not be that quick or painless. As far as riding again my current dictator says NO, at least till we get down to Fla. permanently.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 03-23-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Much to the chagrin of both my ex-wifes their wishes did not come true, my death will not be that quick or painless. As far as riding again my current dictator says NO, at least till we get down to Fla. permanently.
    You survived the accident, hope you are as lucky when the current "dictator" hears how you described the "Love of your life" to your buds !!
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Mike, I just logged on and saw this, buddy.
    I'm glad you're ok physically. So sorry this happened to you.
    My money is on the bet that she was texting. IF I remember correctly, NY has a big azz fine for that.
    FWIW, I did start up and ride one of the 2018s.....it's bad to the bone, my friend...drone or no drone...LOL
    This event convinced me that I need to get one of those cameras...worth it's weight in gold in a case like this.
    I'm also with the "sue" crowd. This beotch needs to be taught a hard lesson.
    Keep us posted, old friend.

Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
    Wow, glad to know that you are okay. That video system you have is a great add on.
    Everyone should get one it was the best money I spent and will not allow the lady who hit me to lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgjhn View Post
    My money is on the bet that she was texting. IF I remember correctly, NY has a big azz fine for that.
    FWIW, I did start up and ride one of the 2018s.....it's bad to the bone, my friend...drone or no drone...LOL
    This event convinced me that I need to get one of those cameras...worth it's weight in gold in a case like this.
    I am re-thinking my camera at this time. I wear a Ion Air Pro on my helmet.. though in an event such as Mike just endured; that camera most likely could be flung off and possibly lost (doesn't get rear video anyway... just 180 degree's of forward views). It better than nothing at the moment... does give drivers pause when they see me looking at them though.

I'm going to have a lot of time this spring/summer to work on my bike since I'll be out of work (unexpected changes at work unfortunately). So may as well get on Amazon and start looking at them....

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I am re-thinking my camera at this time. I wear a Ion Air Pro on my helmet.. though in an event such as Mike just endured; that camera most likely could be flung off and possibly lost (doesn't get rear video anyway... just 180 degree's of forward views). It better than nothing at the moment... does give drivers pause when they see me looking at them though.

I'm going to have a lot of time this spring/summer to work on my bike since I'll be out of work (unexpected changes at work unfortunately). So may as well get on Amazon and start looking at them....
    That sucks will, anyone with good news on the forum, I know you were going to retire soon so they made the decision for you the bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by lgjhn View Post
    Thanks lgjhn, I know the 18's are nice but the way I had my bike between the Helis, TBR's and the RDL I was done. That was my last bike, outside of a calamity I didn't need another one so fate provided the calamity but I am going to make sure this teewhat will never have her head down in a car again unless she's a passenger and is giving a Lewinski to the driver.

I like the way you think!!!!