I owned a 2016 Indian Chief. Not long after I brought it, I was in the Honda dealership to P/U a throttle rocker for the Chief. I was looking at a "B's" they sitting on the floor when a young salesman said, "want ah take it for a ride?" Let me run home & get my helmet & jacket. I took that new 2016 "B" for about 15 miles run. When I got back I tried to make a deal but the dealer fees (almost 2k) ran me off. I brought a very nice 2013 "B" & put the '16 Chief on the market with only 600 miles on the clock.
I found the Chief very, very top heavy, handled awful, rear cylinder heat would cook your "doda's", sweat something awful. After a ride it would take me 2-3 hours to clean it. It had a beautiful Corvette red & pearl white custom paint job, a real eye catcher. I sold it. Did better than I thought I would, lost a few bucks but I was never so glad to get rid of a bike in my life.
I've owned several dozen bikes but this is my first Honda, I must say, I think Honda has this whole motorcycle thing figured out.