A little knowledge is dangerous, no knowledge is hysterical - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little knowledge is dangerous, no knowledge is hysterical

Last edited by ths61; 03-30-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Watch out they're killers and they mean business. Weren't these the little pricks who were eating Tide detergent pods last week and now they're constitutional experts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

As a life long NRA member, I am proud to say that NONE of these mass shootings at schools, have been done by a NRA member. We are lawful, respectful, gun owners, that teach our young the proper safe handling of firearms. All, or most of these shooters, are kids themselves, brought up in a "tech" world , of violet, shootem up games, the more you kill, the more points and weapons you receive. And, most all, have tipped off somebody of their intent, or made posts on social media, that other students have picked up on, but nobody reacted. I'm tired of the people blaming the NRA, for this crap. We NRA members absolutely, do not want any school shootings, or anywhere else. It is a political ploy, to disgrace the NRA, and to ban certain firearms. The anti-gunners are doing all they can, to pump up this stuff, and get all the kids on board. Fortunately, NRA members have taught their sons and daughters, the safe way to use firearms! If you haven't taken your kids to the range lately, please do. They will enjoy it, as much as you!

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    As a life long NRA member, I am proud to say that NONE of these mass shootings at schools, have been done by a NRA member. We are lawful, respectful, gun owners, that teach our young the proper safe handling of firearms. All, or most of these shooters, are kids themselves, brought up in a "tech" world , of violet, shootem up games, the more you kill, the more points and weapons you receive. And, most all, have tipped off somebody of their intent, or made posts on social media, that other students have picked up on, but nobody reacted. I'm tired of the people blaming the NRA, for this crap. We NRA members absolutely, do not want any school shootings, or anywhere else. It is a political ploy, to disgrace the NRA, and to ban certain firearms. The anti-gunners are doing all they can, to pump up this stuff, and get all the kids on board. Fortunately, NRA members have taught their sons and daughters, the safe way to use firearms! If you haven't taken your kids to the range lately, please do. They will enjoy it, as much as you!
    Its the stupidity of low hanging fruit.

Did you see the school girl protestor who had to now carry a clear back pack complain "Why should I be punished for the act of one person?" Or the moron Hogg who complained that a clear backpack is against his first amendment rights? These idiots have no problem trampling on the rights of others.

Notice none of the protests are about the poor response of the Sheriffs office or the school who knew of the shooter's problems but ignored them?
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

People worry about what kind of country we are leaving for our kids. The better question is what kind of kids are we leaving for our country.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by davidk View Post
    people worry about what kind of country we are leaving for our kids. The better question is what kind of kids are we leaving for our country.
    winner winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    People worry about what kind of country we are leaving for our kids. The better question is what kind of kids are we leaving for our country.
    The USA will not be recognizable in another generation if this keeps going.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    The USA will not be recognizable in another generation if this keeps going.

I fear it’s too late. We are the only country in which its citizens are begging for their rights to be taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    CLUELESS, imagine paying 10's of thousands of dollars at university for your child and this is the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=ENN1eeyuLPY

One word - REFUND

My Irish friend sent me this, funny stuff:

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/T...l_lane_std.mp4
    I used to have quite a few friends in my old neighborhood of Levittown NY where I grew up.
    I sent these links to my friends who's last names end in vowels.
    Don't know if they will see it like they should, if not my bedfellows will be a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    I used to have quite a few friends in my old neighborhood of Levittown NY where I grew up.
    I sent these links to my friends who's last names end in vowels.
    Don't know if they will see it like they should, if not my bedfellows will be a fish.
    If they don't laugh at that then they don't have a sense of humor.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius