These type of forums are usually very helpful to exchange information and tips, but it would be nice if those who only have experience with the Standard Goldwing, or the ST 1300, or some other bike would say so.

Giving advice that you don't know "for sure" applies to F6B is not helpful.

I was told by a member, don't remember who since the crash wiped the records out, that the Cobra Tri Oval Pipes fit the F6B and he "loved them", but they were too short and didn't clear the bags.

Now was he lying? In that case you can't prevent liars.
Or was he posing as a F6B Owner,
or does he like the droning sound and extra heat from too short pipes?

Whatever the case I'm out $500 for trusting a HondaF6B Forum Member.

I also see many postings like "should fit" or "do this, do that", and not even mentioning that they don't have a F6B, or that they haven't actually tried what they are saying.

Advice is appreciated, and I try to return the favor and post help myself, but just because you own/have owned a Goldwing doesn't mean all of your advice will apply to the F6B. The same for any other bike.

If you are a HondaF6B member it would imply that you have the bike and are trying what you are recommending.

Maybe a disclaimer saying "I don't have a F6B' or "this is just my opinion I've never done it on a F6B" would help.

Billy
Phoenix,AZ