Re-designed Mustang Seat Shipping out 11/13 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Re-designed Mustang Seat Shipping out 11/13

[QUOTE=Scotrod;16108]
    Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    whats a rough "all in" cost for that seat set up? (/QUOTE]

My wild azz guess, all said and done,,, "High teens". (without heat)
    That is about the same ball park I was figuring it to be. After factoring in the cost of the resulting month of having to find a new place to sleep it's just not worth it.

Cool

Now that was funny !!!!!!!! It is easier to ask for forgiveness that to ask for permission.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Hook, if you dont mind sharing, whats a rough "all in" cost for that seat set up? I like the smugler alot, but doing an RDL would make far more sense comfort wise. I fear the number may be above my paygrade though.
    It was a little steep....But after my ride Saturday it was worth every penny I spent $700. for the Carbin and $650 (with shipping). So about $1500 when all done But you may be able to get cheaper if you don't get the seat covered just buy just the pan and put it on the shelf till you come up with the rest of the money

Mustang Seat

Have you had a chance to ride on it yet and what do you think as far as comfort and comparisons to stock seat. Gonzo..