SuperBrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SuperBrace

SuperBrace

I have heard the SuperBrace helped and made a big difference in handling of their bikes, and I also heard it doesn't do much.
    So I didn't know if it was worth buying but I found one on Craigslist so did I waste my money I got mine for less than half of new.
    Last edited by JackB; 03-28-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Great deal for sure! Opinions differ, I like mine.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Replaces crappy piece of plastic at the very least.

As said on earlier posts, some feel the brace helps a little, others not so much and feel it is a waste of time and money. Now that you have purchased one only you can be the judge!!...Regards and ride safe

IMHO... this mod will be filed under "Your mileage may vary..". I don't have one on my '16 Deluxe. I've considered it... many moons ago I added something similar to a Honda CB900 but heck... way back then... front suspensions were no where as sophisticated (design/engineering) as current-day scoots.

For my riding style... after taking the scoot through a wide variety of high-speed sweepers (high-speed = ~2x over posted), I'm happy with OEM setup; I'm not going to spend the money. There's a LOT of variables when it comes to evaluating something to "tighten-up" the front end of a vehicle. As mentioned in previous Post, you'll be the final word on whether it adds something to your scoot. Looking fwd to your "review." Ride safe!!

I installed mine last week but I haven't been able to test it yet due to the crappy weather here in WV. If I manage to get it tested by the weekend and you haven't install yours I let you know.

I've had different onesl my last 4-5 bikes. Not really sure if they help, a little, a lot, or not at all. I got the Kury for my B because it looks one hell'va lot better that the silly plastic dirt shield thing that came on it. It's well made and a fair price from Kury considering they're high w/ almost everything they sell.

I installed a Superbrace on my 13 and feel it was well worth the money.Much more stable feel in high speed sweepers and helped remove the low speed wobble also.For half price you did well.

Like Ewrick said it gets rid of that crappy piece between the forks. Now it feels much better and faster also. Washing and polishing does the same thing.

I installed the brace today, very easy.
    Looks great a lot better then the plastic piece.
    As far as is it better? It does seems a little more solid in the front end, the roads are still a little sandy in the corners so no fast turns yet.
    It was one of those items I've been debating about for a few years and when I saw it on Craigslist I had to try it.
    So I am happy with it.