SuperBrace - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SuperBrace

I'll find the YouTube vid later, but Max of Traxxion Dynamics recommends the Kuryakyn brace over the Superbrace. He mentions in one of his seminars that it "flexes" maybe 4% less than the Superbrace. I might be wrong on the percentage, but if he's tested both, he probably has the data to show for it. He does not negate the positive effects of a brace, but does state that it DOES NOT cure any wobble of the handlebars. I've got the Superbrace and find it to be effective in a more "solid" feeling front end. Traxxion has their own brace, so he must feel that it does some amount of good for the B.

As I mentioned before, I would test the superbrace as soon as I got the change and here is the verdict. I believe that, other than looks, this device does nothing to solve the wobbling on m y bike. I rode for about 2 hours and I let go of the handlebar at about 40 miles PH, and the wobbling was pretty much there, so in my opinion, this device was a waste of money and time since it did not solved the problem it was supposed to solve. You can get looks with many accessories meant for just that but not with this one.

If you are experiencing wobble when you let go for the bars I would adjust/tighten the steering head bearings. Of course the tire if really bad can cause the same symptom. I do not have a wobble nor does my bike track groves excessively before or after the Super Brace. I do not notice any better firmness with the brace.