As a follow up to the lightning strike, and multiple ear exams, and hearing tests, I went back to my ENT doc today to have my ears rechecked. It appears that the Left ear is healing up slightly, and he can see some scab growing over the previous perforation, and as I related to him, I "think" I can hear a little better in the left ear.

The Right ear, however, is the opposite story. The perforation has not healed up at all, and no improvement in hear...at all.

After further discussion, we have decided to go forward with a Right ear Tympanoplasty.

Only because Steve0080 was cruel enough to share the video of what he had done to his eyes, will I follow in his footsteps and share a video of what they will be doing to my Right ear. Not for the weak at heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrdGTW6jUCA

This will,be done in about 2 weeks, and once it is done, I am ordered off the bike for the next 3 to 4 weeks. That is okay...just put the bike inside my shop, up on the lift, and make some Wintertime changes to it.

Hopefully, when this operation is done, and fully healed...that also gives the left ear more time to continue healing. and with luck my hearing will be much better.