Buffeting - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buffeting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have never seen a brand name filtered out of a forum before, and I have been on a bunch of 'em over the years.

I wonder if someone's wife or mother was referred to in a derogatory manner, or a phone got slammed down that led to Maddstad being blacklisted.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    I have never seen a brand name filtered out of a forum before, and I have been on a bunch of 'em over the years.

I wonder if someone's wife or mother was referred to in a derogatory manner, or a phone got slammed down that led to Maddstad being blacklisted.
    I asked Blair at ------- yesterday what they did to butt hurt the forum. He said he didn’t know .

Well, FWIW, based on the performance of the Stad on my F6 and the comments by others on this forum, I purchased another one this past week and installed it tonight on my GW trike.
    Hopefully, I'll get to check it out later this week once this weather passes thru. The GW setup comes with a 12" screen, but basically the same otherwise.

If you can wait, Anderson Windows is coming out with a windshield for the B. Word is that they saw people that bought the -------, and figured they had all the spare parts in house already! And their product will be Energy Star rated!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    If you can wait, Anderson Windows is coming out with a windshield for the B. Word is that they saw people that bought the -------, and figured they had all the spare parts in house already! And their product will be Energy Star rated!

And I heard it's coming with an installed screen so you can have fresh air and no bugs! Mad$tad look out! ��
    WEG

My MStad works great in any position, but I get whisps of air around my ears with a half helmet.
    Cant hear music at speed.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    My MStad works great in any position, but I get whisps of air around my ears with a half helmet.
    Cant hear music at speed.
    Thanks, good to know. That would be unacceptable for me. Part of the reason that I bought the F6 is for the great sounding stereo.

I've settled with two shields. I use a Tulsa Tall for very long trips. I use a 16" Clearview most of the time. The Clearview does have turbulence at highway speeds. I added a sort of "xscreen" to help with that.

100_3893.jpg

100_4352.jpg
    Last edited by 98valk; 01-22-2020 at 03:37 PM.
    Albuquerque, NM

Ordered the 15, Lt Gray, looking very forward to it arriving.

I tried the Klockwerks, I got lots of buffeting. Honda 15" works okay, not great. Went back to the "Wind Bender" it works great. EZ up-down adjustment at stop light. Great folks to deal/work with.

As I said in an earlier thread I have Windbender by FireCreek and I have no complaints. This is the second motorcycle I have had a Windbender on and I never considered anything else when I bought the B.