Buffeting - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buffeting

Jason, I don't know what you mean. I still see lots of mentions of the Mad$tad windscreen.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

What about some of the other vendors that used to have banners and be listed on the Homepage? I know I'll miss acouple and maybe list one that wasn't there, but I'm trying to see if others are censored too.
    Corbin, Clearview, MLB,and another windshield vendor called F4 Customs or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    What about some of the other vendors that used to have banners and be listed on the Homepage? I know I'll miss acouple and maybe list one that wasn't there, but I'm trying to see if others are censored too.
    Corbin, Clearview, MLB,and another windshield vendor called F4 Customs or something like that.
    Well, those came through just fine. So what did the 'stad folks do to get censored? Seems like an explanation from management would be helpful.
    Last edited by six2go; 04-06-2018 at 05:43 PM.

I have never seen a brand name filtered out of a forum before, and I have been on a bunch of 'em over the years.

I wonder if someone's wife or mother was referred to in a derogatory manner, or a phone got slammed down that led to Maddstad being blacklisted.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Well, FWIW, based on the performance of the Stad on my F6 and the comments by others on this forum, I purchased another one this past week and installed it tonight on my GW trike.
    Hopefully, I'll get to check it out later this week once this weather passes thru. The GW setup comes with a 12" screen, but basically the same otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    I have never seen a brand name filtered out of a forum before, and I have been on a bunch of 'em over the years.

I wonder if someone's wife or mother was referred to in a derogatory manner, or a phone got slammed down that led to Maddstad being blacklisted.
    I asked Blair at ------- yesterday what they did to butt hurt the forum. He said he didn’t know .

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    103,000 miles with a -1 tinted sheild and can not figure out what buffeting anyone is talking about. I wear a full face helmet and have clean air all the time.
    +1 on the -1!
    I lowered my stock shield by 1.5" and it's clean air now. Great for warm weather.

If you can wait, Anderson Windows is coming out with a windshield for the B. Word is that they saw people that bought the -------, and figured they had all the spare parts in house already! And their product will be Energy Star rated!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    If you can wait, Anderson Windows is coming out with a windshield for the B. Word is that they saw people that bought the -------, and figured they had all the spare parts in house already! And their product will be Energy Star rated!

And I heard it's coming with an installed screen so you can have fresh air and no bugs! Mad$tad look out! ��
    WEG

Update on the Mastad 13 inch med. gray windshield that i ordered. It worked fine as far as blocking the wind and eliminated the buffeting but i could not see over it easy and was much too dark for me (could no see pot holes in daylight or the road at night) so i returned it for the 11 inch and light gray. I am very happy now and by the way the people at Mastad were happy to exchange it for me even though i did not use the chart that turned out to be correct . THANKS Mastad and everyone who responded to my thread... RONBO