Custom Wheels

Thread: Custom Wheels

Custom Wheels

Has anyone put a Valkyrie front wheel/tire on an F6B? I also have seen photos of an F6B with a 21" RC Components front wheel that looked pretty cool. I am contemplating a different front wheel, or adding a color to the black wheels, either powder coating them or pinstriping the rim. What have people done with wheels? What have folks done to add color to their bikes (without a total paint job)?

I've seen a B with chrome rims and it looked sharp. Powder coating em a different color would be cool. Baggers make the rear wheel almost inconsequential when it comes to customizing.

I added a pin strip to the black wheels. I have a Goldwing silver wheel and I blacked out the inside of the spokes that are gray in stock form. I've been thinking about what I could do to make it look even better. Black the rim and leave the spokes or black the spokes and leave the silver rim????
    IMG_4290.JPG

Using PlastiDip you can have any color wheels you want and return them to there original finish by literally pulling off the PlastiDip. Shortly after taking delivery of my 2013, I purchased a spare rear wheel off e-bay! As a Dark Sider the first order of business was the installation of a General G-Max on the spare rim. Before installing it I treated the "brushed aluminum finish" to several coats of Black PlastiDip. After 30K miles of service from the CT, the rim finish was as new. The color was a identical match for the OEM rim.
    Last edited by bob109; 04-07-2018 at 02:05 PM.

I put Goldwing wheels on mine.

i put my spare F6 wheels on my 2008 pearl white 1800A. i like the "blacked out" look.

0407181835.jpg
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map