Hit the nail on the head
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hit the nail on the head

Hit the nail on the head

For not having a professionally prepared speech and a teleprompter, he pretty much covered it all.

Last edited by ths61; 04-07-2018 at 02:30 PM.

I agree 100%, the governments, whether they be, local, state or federal have gotten to big for their britches and will use anything/anyone to further their agenda's. They really don't care what the majority wants. You would have thought they would have lerned...
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Well if he's not ready to throw a punch or fire a shot I have bad news for him. I would elaborate but this story has been told many times over the centuries. Other than that he's correct on most counts. The asshats we elect wouldn't know the difference between an assault rifle and a semi automatic weapon if it shot them in the ass. What's amazing to me is no one corrects them on their lie. Just like their made up word illegal immigrant.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I agree 100%, the governments, whether they be, local, state or federal have gotten to big for their britches and will use anything/anyone to further their agenda's. They really don't care what the majority wants. You would have thought they would have lerned...
    The u s government started by rich people who believed they knew more than others, which is why at first only wanted white male land owners to be able to vote, then and still hav8ng the electoral college system

Nonsense. It was started by people that by and large did know more. And voting was restricted to people who had skin in the game. Maybe we should restrict voting for the parasites we have in our society.

The electoral collage system was a step to preserve the Republic by preventing mob rule. The USA is a Republic, not a democracy. The founding fathers were wise beyond their time and are probably rolling over in the graves at what the US election system has become.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    The electoral collage system was a step to preserve the Republic by preventing mob rule. The USA is a Republic, not a democracy. The founding fathers were wise beyond their time and are probably rolling over in the graves at what the US election system has become.
    The Electoral College is the reason that this country is not called the United States of California.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

These next elections are more important than ever. The liberals ALMOST ruined our Country & I'd hate to see them in control again. The founding fathers must have been directed by God 'cause only He could have foreseen our needs for a Republic. Our leaders need his help more than ever but I don't think they're listening.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzzPhotos View Post
    These next elections are more important than ever. The liberals ALMOST ruined our Country & I'd hate to see them in control again. The founding fathers must have been directed by God 'cause only He could have foreseen our needs for a Republic. Our leaders need his help more than ever but I don't think they're listening.
    While a republic, in combination with the Electoral College, is the best option, it does not protect against stupid voters, especially when they outnumber the makers. I fear that ship has sailed.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

The best problem solver in America today will not run for any political position. He made the decision to land a powerless heavy air craft on water saving all on board.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!