2014 Deluxe with 3500 miles for $11000? Or a 2015 for $13500
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Deluxe with 3500 miles for $11000? Or a 2015 for $13500

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2014 Deluxe with 2900 miles for $11000? Or a 2015 for $13500

I have been looking at 2 bikes. A 2014 Black Deluxe with 2900 miles for $11000... The black is my favorite color combination. The other bike is a 2015 Mat Grey Deluxe with 10,000 miles for $13500. I know the only difference between the two bikes is cruise control. I just don’t know if the $2500 difference is worth it to have cruise control.

Your input is appreciated.
    Last edited by JBM Golf; 04-11-2018 at 02:47 PM.

More than just cruise control. Black pipes, back rest, center stand. And those super valuable 50th anniversary logos in a couple places. I sure you will enjoy either bike you get and both sound like good prices.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    More than just cruise control. Black pipes, back rest, center stand. And those super valuable 50th anniversary logos in a couple places. I sure you will enjoy either bike you get and both sound like good prices.
    As both bikes are apparently the Deluxe model, I would opt for the Black 2014 in a "heartbeat"...Unless your really "hung-up" on cruise control, I don't have it and don't miss it at all....If your planning on keeping the bike for a while, save some money and go for the less expensive one.....JMHO

I had cruise control on my Road Glide Ultra, but I didn’t use is very much. I just don’t take any long trips.

Sorry I missed that the black was Deluxe also.

I added a Kaoko cruise to mine for $125
    Save the extra cash for hotel rooms and booze. Jesus man, get out and ride asap

I personally would go with the 2014 Black Deluxe with 3500 miles for $11000 and use the saved money for custom mods to get that personal look we all want in our machines.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

That is a lot of money and this decision would hang me up a bit, too. You might also consider whether or not the newer year will hold it's value better, or be easier to sell because of the feature set. That played into my decision. I have a cruise control model and I absolutely love the feature. It's the first bike I've had with it and I use it all the time. It's far superior to any throttle lock, imo. Engages really quickly, holds speed perfectly. On the bright side, whichever choice you make you come out with something really nice. Good luck.

Jason

I like to put the miles on them myself so the lower miles would do it for me. I just bought a black 2013 f6b with 8500 miles for $10,000, over a red 2015 with 11,000 miles for $13,000. Same machine, different color. Mine has a throttle lock you twist on the end where the bar weights are. The p/o put a few goodies on it so all I did was the handle bar risers and hitch. Can sit on the seat all day. Never been able to that on any other bike. Been riding in this northern ohio weather for the last few weeks and can handle the cold perty good on the wing. The difference between a 2014 and 2015 is not that much when your talking about GW"s with miles that low. MONEY is the ticket. Thake that $2500 and make it the way you want it.

PS,,,,,, Don't wait too long. Their selling like hot cakes right now.
    Last edited by tenxxx; 04-11-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    ITS ALL GOOD

I would go for the 2014 with the low miles. For the record, I use my cruise control on my B but if I didn’t have it-I wouldn’t miss it.