I'm mad.

Thread: I'm mad.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mine came w/a small aftermarket windshield, a wee bit bigger than stock, loved the look but when I started getting into long rides I wanted something that wasn't going to let me get beat to death on the freeway, hated the look at first but now I love the funky look.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Maybe I don't understand "buffeting" as some have issues with this. I have an adjustable Baggershield, set to the maximum height, on my F6B and have no wind noise of any kind...Super quiet and looks great on the bike..I rode a friends bike last summer with the Mastad on his 6 and it was nice but did not seem any better than the one on my bike....But as they say, "Too each his own"....Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Maybe I don't understand "buffeting" as some have issues with this. I have an adjustable Baggershield, set to the maximum height, on my F6B and have no wind noise of any kind...Super quiet and looks great on the bike..I rode a friends bike last summer with the Mastad on his 6 and it was nice but did not seem any better than the one on my bike....But as they say, "Too each his own"....Ride safe
    I had the 19" Baggershield for three years on my bike and I got buffeting and wind noise through the sides of my 3/4 helmet-if I opened the vent it helped some but not near perfect.15" ------- set at 55 degrees and it is putting me in a pocket of dead air with a shield that is lower then the Baggershield was.Your friends ------- may of been set for him and not for you unless you were both identical in proportion.------- has a lot of adjustments to fit the rider it is front of.And your right to each his own and it's the ------- for me!