I'm mad. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm mad.

Ordered a 15" light gray a few days ago. I hope "they who shall not be named" is as good as all you guys say. Can't wait till it gets here so I can see for myself. Have a 19” Slipstreamer touring shield on now, a bit too big and ugly. Bought it in a hurry right after I got the F6B last May, was taking my first weekend trip and could not tolerate the stock shield. Buffeting pretty bad with my full helmet, not as bad with the 1/2 helmet. But like I said it's big, ugly and at 6'2", I have to look through it. Been waiting a year and researching opinions on line before choosing the M**s**d. Thanks to all who bought all the other windshield brands and posted opinions.

motornerd, I like the looks of the shield.. not too tall and the dark tint looks good on the white “B”. I do think with the styling of the ”B”, a shorter shield looks better. Functionality is key, if it works, it works.
    I want your seat..! color insert and all... What kind of seat is it? Also, did the backrest come with it..?

Ultimate seat. I took the standard deluxe backrest off. The seat has two removable back rests.

I bought a ------- a year ago and loved it until it rained. It seemed like the gap between the two shields funneled a lot (I mean A LOT) of water straight into my face. Has anyone else had this happen? Did I have it adjusted wrong? I sent an email to ------- asking what angle would be best for rain but never heard back from them.

Quote Originally Posted by nairb6868 View Post
    I bought a ------- a year ago and loved it until it rained. It seemed like the gap between the two shields funneled a lot (I mean A LOT) of water straight into my face. Has anyone else had this happen? Did I have it adjusted wrong? I sent an email to ------- asking what angle would be best for rain but never heard back from them.
    must be something with your adjustment. Mines been on for four years now and never had that issue

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    must be something with your adjustment. Mines been on for four years now and never had that issue
    Same here, never had that issue. All the rain and road spray ends up on top of my helmet, which drips down into my crotch, but that's not the fault of the Ragestad.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Ragestad.
    ::
    Last edited by Verismo; 06-27-2018 at 06:44 PM.

I must have missed the issue with MStad....not sure what the deal is here.

Does this shield cut down on the passenger's buffeting also?