This weather "Sucks"
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This weather "Sucks"

This weather "Sucks"

I live in Southeast Michigan and have had many good years here, until now...My F6B has been sitting in the garage since last November 12th with only 1 day of weather decent enough to take a short ride..Talk about frustation about now, but I know many have had similiar weather days...I looked at the new 2018 Goldwing Tour last month and my wife said, "what the heck for" you have not ridden your current bike for almost 5 months!!!....I am keeping up hope that one day soon I might be able to ride again before I get to old to care!!!....Regards and ride safe, those that can.....

Reminder her of that the next time she buys a new set of shoes...

Been snowing all day and not expected to stop till tomorrow evening between 10 and 15 " they say .
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

1.69" of rain yesterday and 0.91" so far today with another 0.75" forecast between now and midnight....

I’ve got you all beat. Two days of freezing rain and yes it really, really sucks.

You all know that it's that damn "Global Warming" don't you?

We’ve had a very dry winter here in Colorado, and it has been one of the windiest I’ve ever seen. Already quite a few scattered wildfires east of the front range. This current storm passed mostly north of us with only a dusting of snow here. I rode ~150 miles on Wednesday (my riding buddies each got in ~250). Good time with temps 55-80 depending on the elevation.

It looks like this coming week will be cooler and perhaps a little moisture. Will probably turn nasty when we should be out riding more.
    Last edited by F6Bster; 04-14-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Toledo here and it looks like it may be a few more weeks before the weather breaks
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Just got back in from blowing snow for the second time today. 1 1/2 hours this time, 8-9 inches with 18” drifts. It’s still snowing. Leaving next Friday for Arkansas, on the bike.��

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I live in Southeast Michigan and have had many good years here, until now....
    Yeah, but, once the weather warms up, what about the roads?? SE Michigan is low on drivable roads, I'm buying stock in the company that makes the orange barrels.