Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
Wow, deja vu, I just was about to post about my Tridium lights.

Yes, totally agree with Frye, it is a time-consuming install. It took me about a half of a day back in November, and that was just getting the lights installed and fog lights up and running.

Took another half day to run the turn signal/running light wires up through the fairing, and I did the same thing you did, installed the Kury 7301 adapter for more wiring and to not cut into the factory harness. I soldered and heat taped into one of the extensions off the Kury adapter.

I have a problem with mine.

Everything works EXACTLY as it supposed to except ONE thing ...

... my left turn signal flashes the LED running lights on the Tridium light down in the cowl, rather than the amber LEDs. Right works great.

I have double checked EVERYTHING, scratch that, TRIPLE checked. Every wire is connected the way is supposed to be connected, every connector is correct.
My Honda signals, running lights and headlights all work as they are supposed to.

I am going to call Big Bike Parts tomorrow as I suspect the left Tridium fog lights was improperly wired from the factory.

Any suggestions?!?!
Please keep us posted as to how this turns out. Have to admit I was disappointed they weren't really plug & play as advertised.