Ultimate Seat Backrest Question

Thread: Ultimate Seat Backrest Question

Ultimate Seat Backrest Question

I am considering an Ultimate Seat with a riders backest and have a strange question?
    I have seen the backrest fold down to allow you to swing your leg over but once you are on how difficult is it to get the backrest back to vertical?
    After that when you want to get off how difficult is it to fold the backrest back down to allow a easy get off?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1mk6hrz7w/

No trouble at all, I have a King with rider and passenger backrest, Put both down for the swing over then just push them back, they have a detent adjustment I believe, will check

Just checked both backrests have a two position detent for height, as far as pushing them down, they are very easy to do, just stand bike up lean forward and reach around to adjust, Very
    easy. Those thing are made up in your neck of the woods, by the way. I have had them on 3 bikes, would recommend them. Des is a great guy, will bend over backwards for you.

Thanks Kevin. I have a retirement job doing car dealer trades and I get very close to the Ultimate warehouse on occasions.
    I think a coffee break is in order to check out the seats. The return policy of 14 days is awesome plus they don’t want your original seat.

My mid-rider/drivers backrest is coming tomorrow. Can't wait.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Like his advertisement say's Put My butt in heaven! You will not be disappointed!