Dynamic Sequential vs. Switchback Turn Signals

Thread: Dynamic Sequential vs. Switchback Turn Signals

Dynamic Sequential vs. Switchback Turn Signals

Ready to upgrade my lighting. Trying to decide between the Dynamic Sequential turn signals or the switchback turn signals. $160 price difference between the two, would probably go with a smoke lens with either option. Will probably be paired with the pathfinder rectangular fog lights. Anyone have experience with either or both of these with an opinion or insight that could sway me one way or the other? Thanks!
    Last edited by Elroy; 04-19-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Ready to upgrade my lighting. Trying to decide between the Dynamic Sequential turn signals or the switchback turn signals. $160 price difference between the two, would probably go with a smoke lens with either option. Will probably be paired with the pathfinder rectangular fog lights. Anyone have experience with either or both of these with an opinion or insight that could sway me one way or the other? Thanks!
    I have had both on my bike. I like them both but the new Dynamic Sequential Turn Signal Model look like they came on the bike and appearance is fabulous.
    I have the new Sequential's on the bike now.
    The Switchback's look great and are very bright. We sell a lot of them, smoke lenses are more popular with the switchback's.
    If you don't mind spending more get the sequential units. You can not use the turn signals in the pathfinder fog lights with the sequential turn signals.

Thank you for the response and the links Rick. I was not aware that the turn signal function of the pathfinder fog lights would not work with the Sequentials. I may not get the fog lights then if I get the Sequentials. You mentioned the Switchbacks are very bright, would you say brighter than the Sequentials?

Switchbacks are VERY bright
    IMG_20170421_190157516.jpg
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Switchbacks are VERY bright
    IMG_20170421_190157516.jpg
    Agreed! My switchbacks are a perfect combo, with my LED headlights. Good to hear from you again, Steve! I'll be in Arkansas in early June, if your not busy, it was a blast riding with you and Pumper, during the Rally.

I have the Sequentials. They look great ... brings the appearance of my B into the 21st Century!

Indeed they are Steve! Your fogs are also quite bright.

Thank you for the response and the links Rick. I was not aware that the turn signal function of the pathfinder fog lights would not work with the Sequentials. I may not get the fog lights then if I get the Sequentials. You mentioned the Switchbacks are very bright, would you say brighter than the Sequentials?
    The Switchbacks are about the same brightness of the Sequentials. Depending on how much you want to spend you will be happy with either. Looks incredible with the LED Foglights and LED headlights. You also will be seen much better in the daytime by switching over to the LED's.

Could anyone recommend smoke or clear lenses for the Sequentials? Rick, are the Sequentials in your photo you posted clear lenses?
    Last edited by Elroy; 04-20-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Could anyone recommend smoke or clear lenses for the Sequentials? Rick, are the Sequentials in your photo you posted clear lenses?
    I have the light smoke in mine. We sell slightly more of the light smoke. Just depends on your preference.