Quote Originally Posted by Travelor View Post
I've trailered (Kendon ride-up) my B to Sedona, AZ from northern IL three times, once to Wrightsville Beach, NC, once to Franklin, NC and twice to Philadelphia, PA with no problems. All told over 17,000 miles. I do a 12" soft loop at each fork leg and triple tree clamp and then a ratchet strap from there to the trailer. In the rear I use soft loops around the frame under the side cover and then down to the axle of the trailer. The angle is such that I don't even have to remove the covers once the soft loop is in placed, so I just leave them there when riding. BTW, using the rear protector bars is a no-no -- several folks have done it and had the bolts break off. Designed for upward loads if the bike goes over, not downward loads.
Travelor, you obviously didn't have any issues with the Kendon and the B, which is great news! I have a Kendon single, and have used it to haul my FJR, but have never put the B on it. I've been thinking of trailering to Cortez, because Texas is pretty damn boring and hot in August, but wondered about getting the big B(east) on the Kendon. Any tips/tricks? I did have to cut the chock down slightly, so it wouldn't whack the front fender on the FJR, was wonderign if there was anything else I needed to look out for... TIA!