20 mile Corbin check in

Thread: 20 mile Corbin check in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hope you never have any problems with Corbin.

They are horrible when it comes to communications.

I decided on a Corbin because I really liked the one I had on my Valkyrie.

However, several Emails then phone calls later, they said 'Oh, our internet is down'. That could happen.

About a week after I ordered my new seat from them and while waiting for the manufacture and delivery, I had an additional question. Emailed again. Again, no response. Again, 'Oh, still having internet problems'. Really!? B.S.!

Fortunately, I've not had any problems with the new seat. BUT, I wanted to find out if the "A" shaped passenger backrest was still available so -- once again -- emailed them. Still no response 2 weeks later.

I'm done with them

Quote Originally Posted by gadgeteer View Post
    Hope you never have any problems with Corbin.

They are horrible when it comes to communications.

I decided on a Corbin because I really liked the one I had on my Valkyrie.

However, several Emails then phone calls later, they said 'Oh, our internet is down'. That could happen.

About a week after I ordered my new seat from them and while waiting for the manufacture and delivery, I had an additional question. Emailed again. Again, no response. Again, 'Oh, still having internet problems'. Really!? B.S.!

Fortunately, I've not had any problems with the new seat. BUT, I wanted to find out if the "A" shaped passenger backrest was still available so -- once again -- emailed them. Still no response 2 weeks later.

I'm done with them
    Bad service sucks. I only had two interactions with Corbin, first the online order using their website, which was easy and straightforward; then, I called on the Saturday after I ordered it to possibly change something and the person that answered was a salesman who was able to help me directly.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6